$80,000 + DOE and GREAT BENEFITS!
Join a team that encourages professional growth, offers cross-training opportunities, takes pride in community culture, and offers a fun, dog-friendly atmosphere!
Our client is seeking an energetic and knowledgeable individual to prepare electrical and instrumentation/control designs and generate accurate engineering and construction deliverables for all project phases.
If you enjoy working in a team environment and have excellent problem-solving and organizational skills with attention to detail, this may be for you!
If you qualify please apply here or email your resume to peopleak.com today!
- Fully funded HAS
- Dental Insurance
- 10 holidays
- 5% match 401K
Would you like to:
- Facilitate the development of design concepts and prepare design documents during all design phases.
- Prepare schematic design for new systems and analyze the operation of existing systems.
- Use computer-aided design technologies to develop sketches, drawings, and construction documents.
- Assure that designs are following project scope and the NEC.
- Perform site visits to remote Alaska locations and prepare trip reports.
- Work with equipment suppliers/vendors to obtain technical information needed for design completion.
- Coordinate project documents within the coElecmpany and with other design professionals.
- Develop cost and schedule estimates.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
Ideally you have:
- Associate's Degree in Engineering Technology from an accredited institution or equivalent years of design experience.
- Minimum 3 years of electrical design experience.
- In-depth knowledge of electrical systems and terminology.
- Proficient with AutoCAD, 3-D modeling, and standard Office software.
- Arctic engineering design experience preferred.
- Ability to organize, plan, and prioritize work efficiently.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Clean driving record and ability to pass a drug test.
PeopleAK is here for you!
Our recruiters have over 50 years of combined experience placing candidates in rewarding roles. This is a free service for job seekers. Contact us today!