Level 1 Ribbon Cutting $100: Level 2 Ribbon Cutting $200:
- Chamber staff attendance
- Livestream event on Facebook
- Personalized chamber-branded graphic on Facebook posts
- Chamber staff will photograph the event to post on Facebook
- Ten statements of your choice to accompany Facebook post
- Promotion of event in the Chamber events calendar, main website, and weekly newsletter(the SCOOP)
- Giant scissors and ribbon provided for use at event
*Dependant on the availability of Greg Martin Photography
- All benefits of Level 1
- Framed professional photo from the event with a piece of the ribbon
- Greg Martin Photography shoots the event and provides digital photos with the rights for commercial use
- Professional photos shared on Chamber Facebook
A ribbon cutting ceremony is a celebration of a milestone for you and your business. Some common examples include grand openings, finished renovations, relocation, ground breaking, or a significant anniversary. A ribbon cutting should take place within six months of the milestone.
Ribbon cuttings are great opportunities to:• Introduce your business to the public• Invite people to your location, or show them where you are located• Explain your mission, products, or services• Give thanks to those involved• Network with community members• Create content for website, social media, or blogs
You must be a new or current member of the Greater Fairbanks Chamber of Commerce in good standing; to include paid dues.
To best advertise your event we suggest scheduling it three weeks in advance.
Pre-payment is required.