WEEKLY BUSINESS LUNCHEONS
How to Register for the Weekly Business Luncheons
Members and Guests are Welcome!
Meet in a relaxed atmosphere with Chamber members and community leaders while listening to educational and informative guest speakers discuss issues of importance to businesses and the community. Arrive a little early so that you have the opportunity to network your business through interaction with other members.
These luncheons provide ample networking and promotional opportunities that include:
- Introductions of new and renewing members, guests and visitors
- 20-minute featured keynote speaker
- 5-minute business/organization spotlight
- 1-minute non-profit spotlight
The luncheons are held at the Carlson Center (unless otherwise noted) and the lunch buffet is $20 for members; $25 for general public.
Online registration for each luncheon is strongly encouraged. Click the link for the luncheon above to register today!
Weekly Business Luncheon Sponsorship Opportunity
A Sponsorship of the weekly business luncheon is $250 and include the following benefits:
- Strong Association between your business and support for both the community and the luncheon topic.
- Logo placement on the banner for the main page of the Chamber's website and on the registration page.
- Shoutouts/tags on the Chamber Facebook page.
- Logo placement and sponsorship recognition in the Chamber's emailed newsletter.
- A rotating slide at the luncheon presenting your business as the sponsor.
- A free lunch at the luncheon and a seat at the head table for a representative from your business.
- A reserved table at the luncheon with premium seating for $160 (normally $240)
- A two minute spotlight to address the Chamber membership at the luncheon.
If interested in sponsoring any upcoming luncheons email email@example.com!