Become a Small Business Owner Through Franchising (Webinar)
Franchising is a great way to become what you always wanted to be: A Small Business Owner. But before you take that big step, it’s important to learn from those who have lived and breathed franchising for many years. This workshop allows you to hear from two experts and take away key learnings you’ll need for your franchising opportunity.
This Franchising workshop is designed both for individuals at the early stage of considering franchising as a career option and those actively considering a franchise but not yet signed the agreement.
Topics covered include:
• Understand what is and is not a franchise
• Define a positive relationship with the franchisor
• Laws/Legal requirements that apply to franchising in Washington State
• Important criteria in choosing a franchise, what questions to ask and how to ask them
• Research hints and tools
• A view into a method to segment franchises in six different categories
• A discussion on financing, incorporation and preparation relating to a franchise award
• Navigating the myriad of franchise opportunities available.
• Doing your due diligence.
• Narrowing down your search.
• What to consider and what matters to you.
• Answers to your specific questions