Join us for the 2020-2021 Leadership Fairbanks Program! Let us know you're interested so we can send you an email reminding you to apply before registration closes.
The application and all necessary components must be submitted online by 5:00 p.m. September 11, 2020.
- Online Application
- Short Bio
- A Letter of Recommendation
Prepare to answer the following essay questions:
1. Why does service matter to you? How has serving others changed you?
2. What professional achievement or skill are you most proud of and why?
3. Identify what you believe to be the three most pressing problems and/or opportunities facing the greater Fairbanks area today. Explain.
4. What do you hope to contribute to your Leadership Fairbanks classmates?
5. What does it mean to lead?
*Please give yourself 20 minutes to fill out the entire application.
This program always sells out and it’s unsurprising that successful Leadership Fairbanks applicants routinely go on to hold influential leadership roles and help to shape the future of our community.
Tuition: $1,500 for Chamber Members | $1,700 for Non-Members
Wednesday, September 16
Wednesday, October 14
Wednesday, November 18
Wednesday, December 15
Wednesday, January 20
Wednesday, February 17
Wednesday, March 17
Wednesday, April 21
Tuesday, May 18
**Full participation is essential for the success of Leadership Fairbanks. Sessions will take place from 9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.