Adult & Varsity High School Players – CHECK OUT OUR NEW FORMAT!
Singles: July 4-10 (Saturday through Friday)
Doubles: July 11–17 (Saturday through Friday)
Mixed Doubles: July 18-24 (Saturday through Friday)
Registration deadline: 1 week before first day of play
Cost: $20 per entry
· Double elimination, best 2 out of 3 sets, regular scoring.
· Semifinals and Finals are played on Friday of each tournament week starting at 5 pm.
· Opponents schedule earlier round matches on their own; between Saturday and Thursday.
· Tournament matches have priority on the courts.
· Winner reports the score to tournament directors, CCing the opponent.
· Draws and results are posted both online and at the courts.
No refunds unless tournament is cancelled.
Draw: Will be posted 48 hours before start of play.
Match: Best two out of three sets with 10 point tie-break in lieu of a 3rd set
1. USTA rules and Code of Conduct will be observed and enforced.
2. Check-in 15 minutes prior to scheduled match time. Any player not present 15 minutes after scheduled match time will be defaulted.
3. First round consolation draw; each player is guaranteed two matches.
4. The tournament director may combine, cancel or modify draws based on the number of entries. No rescheduling of matches by players is allowed.
5. Players are limited to a 10 minute warm-up (including serves) before each match.
6. In the event of rain during the tournament, check-in at the tournament desk or call the FTA voicemail number (455-4301) for schedule updates.