Men's Health Virtual Seminar with Fairbanks Urology
ABOUT THE EVENT
Enlarged prostate (also known as Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia or BPH) is a common, non-cancerous condition in which the prostate enlarges as men get older. This affects over 42 million Americans and over 500 million aging men worldwide.
Bothersome urinary symptoms associated with enlarged prostate can include
• Frequent need to urinate both day and night
• Weak or slow urinary stream
• A feeling that your bladder is not completely empty
• Difficulty or delay in starting urination
• Urgent feeling of needing to urinate
• A urinary stream that stops and starts
If you experience any of the above symptoms, you are not alone. Join us for a 1-hour interactive webinar to discuss what BPH is, how BPH is diagnosed and treatment options, including a minimally invasive procedure called the UroLift® System.
DATE: Wednesday, June 17
TIMES: 7:30am or 3:30pm