Fairbanks Chamber Weekly Business Luncheon: "Developing, Recruiting, and Retaining a Skilled Workforce in Interior Alaska"
Name: Fairbanks Chamber Weekly Business Luncheon: "Developing, Recruiting, and Retaining a Skilled Workforce in Interior Alaska"Date: February 25, 2020Time: 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM AKSTRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:
Featuring Daniel Domke, Director of Career and Technical Education, Fairbanks North Star Borough School District
Come celebrate Career and Technical Education month with CTE Director Daniel Domke. Developing, recruiting, and retaining a qualified, competent, LOCAL workforce is a huge part of both CTE and the Chamber's mission. Workforce development is critical to the economic success of our community at all levels. Come see what your school district, in partnership with many other entities, is doing to help fulfill this pressing need.
Expect to leave with an understanding of:
- Why every student needs a great career
- The depth of the global workforce shortage
- Why local workforce development is key to the economic long-term health of Alaska businesses.
- How the FNSBSD currently partners with business entities.
- How you can help create the future for workforce development in Fairbanks!