Weekly Business Luncheons
Members and guests are welcome!
Meet in a relaxed atmosphere with Chamber members and community leaders while listening to educational and informative guest speakers discuss issues of importance to businesses and the community. Arrive a little early so that you have the opportunity to network your business through interaction with other members.
These luncheons provide ample networking and promotional opportunities that include:
- Introductions of new and renewing members, guests and visitors
- 20-minute featured keynote speaker
- 5-minute business/organization spotlight
- 1-minute non-profit spotlight
The luncheons are held at the Carlson Center (unless otherwise noted) and the lunch buffet is $20 for members; $25 for general public.
Online registration for each luncheon is strongly encouraged. Check out the event calendar to register today!
- June 27: Alaska Energy Development and National Security
- July 4: No luncheon, happy 4th of July!
- July 11: UAF Celebrating a Century
- July 18: How the Golden Heart City Got its Name
- July 25: No luncheon
- August 1: Alaska's Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy
- August 8: Fostering Compatible Communities: Tools for guiding military & civilian land use