Weekly Business Luncheons
Members and guests are welcome!
Meet in a relaxed atmosphere with Chamber members and community leaders while listening to educational and informative guest speakers discuss issues of importance to businesses and the community. Arrive a little early so that you have the opportunity to network your business through interaction with other members.
These luncheons provide ample networking and promotional opportunities that include:
- Introductions of new and renewing members, guests and visitors
- 20-minute featured keynote speaker
- 5-minute business/organization spotlight
- 1-minute non-profit spotlight
The luncheons are held at the Carlson Center (unless otherwise noted) and the lunch buffet is $20 for members; $25 for general public.
Online registration for each luncheon is strongly encouraged. Check out the event calendar to register today!
- March 27: Long Range Discrimination Radar- Linchpin for Homeland Missile Defense
- April 3: North to the Future! Planning for Future Transportation in Northwest Alaska
- April 10: The Economic Impact of Alaska's Nonprofit Sector
- April 17: The Case for Investing in Alaska
- April 24: Family Friendly Workplace Awards