Weekly Business Luncheons
Members and guests are welcome!
Meet in a relaxed atmosphere with Chamber members and community leaders while listening to educational and informative guest speakers discuss issues of importance to businesses and the community. Arrive a little early so that you have the opportunity to network your business through interaction with other members.
These luncheons provide ample networking and promotional opportunities that include:
- Introductions of new and renewing members, guests and visitors
- 20-minute featured keynote speaker
- 5-minute business/organization spotlight
The luncheons are held at the Carlson Center (unless otherwise noted) and the lunch buffet is $20 for members; $25 for general public.
Online registration for each luncheon is strongly encouraged. Check out the event calendar to register today!
- April 4: Sobering Center: Filling a Gap in the Continuum of Care
- April 11: Alaska Airlines Update
- April 18: SBA & EX-IM Export Guaranty Loan Programs for Small Businesses
- April 25: Family Friendly Workplace
- May 2: Workers' Compensation Reform Update
- May 16: Leadership Fairbanks Graduation Ceremony (more information to come)