Weekly Business Luncheons
Members and guests are welcome!
Meet in a relaxed atmosphere with Chamber members and community leaders while listening to educational and informative guest speakers discuss issues of importance to businesses and the community. Arrive a little early so that you have the opportunity to network your business through interaction with other members.
These luncheons provide ample networking and promotional opportunities that include:
- Introductions of new and renewing members, guests and visitors
- 20-minute featured keynote speaker
- 5-minute business/organization spotlight
- 1-minute non-profit spotlight
The luncheons are held at the Carlson Center (unless otherwise noted) and the lunch buffet is $20 for members; $25 for general public.
Online registration for each luncheon is strongly encouraged. Check out the event calendar to register today!
- August 22: U.S. Chamber Update from Washington, D.C.
- August 29: 2017 United Way Campaign Kick-Off
- September 5: No Luncheon
- September 12: Economic Growth and Prosperity is Within Reach- How We Can Make it Happen
- September 19: State and Federal Pressures on Local Government Finances