Immediate opening for a facility maintenance Warehouse Manager/Buyer.
Looking for an individual who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, utilizing computers, and has a strong attention to detail.
Primary responsibilities in this role includes ensuring that the warehouse is adequately stocked and that supplies and materials are received and distributed to property locations in a timely manner.
Must possess excellent computer software skills, including Windows, Excel, Word, Outlook . Prior expediting or warehouse experience or experience in related field highly desirable.
Job Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- General office/administrative tasks-answer phones filing, etc
- Coordinate and interact with vendors, suppliers, and delivery firms in order to receive necessary supplies
- Enter and maintain accurate information into the inventory control program and resident database for inventory, stock and purchasing records.
- Receive and stock items, occasionally operating a pallet jack, recycling, and removing trash, while maintaining a clean organized secure warehouse.
- Distribute/deliver supplies to properties as needed
- Maintain accurate materials/supplies inventory
- Research alternative inventory and supplier options
- Maintain warehouse cleanliness and organization
- Assistant in maintenance and grounds work where necessary
Wages starting at $18-$23/HR Depending on experience. Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Never an application fee with TDL StaffingBegin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.comCall our office for further information or with questions at 907-455-8300EOE
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of work related experience
- Valid Alaska Driver’s license and clean record
- Proficient with Microsoft office suite
- Background will be viewed
- Drug free environment