A large company in Fairbanks has an immediate opening for a full-time Expeditor.
This position has varied tasks and the ideal candidate must be reliable, hardworking and have the ability to work independently.
Excellent customer service and communication skills, as well as a minimum of 1 year work related experience is preferred.
Applicants must have experience working with hauling trailers (flat bed – not CDL required) as well as tying town load on truck or trailer.
Job Duties include:
- Parts running
- Pick up and drop off of supplies from store (i.e. Home Depot, Napa, Frontier)
- Inspect goods upon delivery to ensure the level of quality and quantity and ensure adherence to specifications.
- Cleaning vehicle and shop.
- Other duties as assigned
Wages starting between $15-$20/HR-Depending on experience. Monday thru Friday-7am-330pm
- Must meet insurance requirements
- Background requirements apply
- Current Alaska Drivers License
- Clean driving record
- Drug free Work place
- Ability to lift 75 lbs
Never an application fee with TDL Staffing
Begin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.com
Call our office for further information or with questions at 907-455-8300