Delivery Truck Driver
Immediate position available for a self-motivated customer service minded Delivery Truck Driver.
Position will be responsible for various routine manual duties which include receiving, inspecting, storing, rotating, safekeeping, issuing, preparing, and repairing of furniture in addition to driving a truck.
Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record and the ability to pass a DOT physical.
Candidates must be able to obtain a base pass for the military bases.
Job Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Communicate professionally and effectively with staff and customers.
- Loads and unloads furniture to and from designated inventory areas.
- Manually loads and unloads furniture for delivery and pick-up, on and off base.
- Cleans furniture for staging and stages finish furniture for loading.
- Simple furniture repairs.
- Operate forklift.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Participate in required skills and knowledge training.
- Work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner.
This is a Full-time position Monday thru Friday 8am-5pm with pay starting at $24.67/HR
Applicants never pay fees when applying with or working for TDL Staffing
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- 2 years of relevant driving experience desired.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must pass DOT physical.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Background will be viewed.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening test.
- Must be able to obtain a base pass for the military bases.
Begin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.com
Call our office for further information or with questions at 907-455-8300