Mental HealthTechnician/ Adolescent Support Mentor
Family Centered Services of Alaska seeking Full Time & Part Time Mental Health Technician’s/ Adolescent Support Mentor's at our Residential Treatment Center for the following shifts to start on Monday December 7, 2020.
- 1 Full Time position___2pm-10pm____Wednesday – Sunday
- 1 Full Time position___6am-6pm_____Thursday – Sunday
- 1 Full Time position___6am-6pm_____Saturday – Tuesday
- 1 Part time PAID On-Call position____2pm-10pm____Wednesday- Sunday
This is an entry level position; seeking individuals that would enjoy working directly with Adolescents in a mental health setting, role model, teach and supervise adolescents in a structured residential environment. Comprehensive paid training provided to prepare new employees for success in our team oriented environment.
- Must be able to fulfill the physical aspects of the position, including but not limited to the ability to physically restrain clients as needed.
- Must be willing to work a Flexible work schedule, including weekends.
- H.S. Diploma or Equivalent and 21 years of age.
- Must pass a thorough background check conducted by the State of Alaska Background Check department.
- Must have basic computer and typing skills.
Full Benefits Package
Paid Time Off
Generous Retirement Contribution
Rate of Pay to start is $15.26 per hour or higher depending on Experience, Education and Job longevity.
Cindy Slaughter - HR Assistant
*****Please provide a contact number so we can reach you and ensure you have a working Voice mail so we can leave a message if we have missed you*****
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or other protected status. EEOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.26 - $17.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
- One location
Hours per week:
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place