Heavy Equipment Mechanic
- Inspect trucks and other heavy equipment for proper performance.
- Diagnosing faults using computerized testing equipment.
- Adjusting equipment and replacing faulty parts.
- Repairing damaged equipment parts.
- Cleaning, lubricating, and conducting routine services on heavy-duty vehicles.
- Performing major repair work if needed.
- Reporting damaged or faulty equipment to management.
- High school diploma, GED, or certification as a heavy equipment mechanic.
- Proven work experience as a diesel or heavy equipment mechanic.
- Understanding of computer testing technologies.
- Ability to lift 50 LBS.
Pay 33-$37 DOE plus benefits!