Night Warehouse Worker: NIGHT008522
Night Warehouse Worker - Coca-Cola Bottling of Alaska
Job Category: Operations - Warehouse
Requisition Number: NIGHT008522
3101 Peger Rd
Fairbanks, AK 99709, USA
Up to $20.00 - $25.00 per hour, depending on experience (+ $1.25 Night Premium)
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Daily loads or unloads delivery trucks.
• Count, sort, or weigh an incoming product to verify receipt of items.
• Store product in bins, racks, on the floor, or on shelves according to identifying information such as style, size, brand, or type of material.
• Understands and utilizes company-specific computer systems and software to direct and control workflow.
• Reads and efficiently works the customers pick sheets to accurately determine items to be gathered, palletized, and distributed.
• Ability to obtain and maintain case picks per hour and accuracy goals as assigned.
• Examine stock to verify conformance to quality specifications and takes pride in products being distributed.
• Keeps all locations neat, organized, and straightened, while maintaining the rotation of product to ensure freshness.
• Fills orders or issues supplies from stock with care, concern, and diligence.
• Assembles customer orders from stock and builds orders on pallets, effectively and safely for successful delivery.
• Accurately documents the number of products or items received or distributed, or set aside due to damage or “out-of-date”.
• Helps to clean up all warehouse areas worked during a shift by sweeping, discarding of trash, and empty boxes before the end of shift.
• Participates in weekly, monthly, or annual inventory cycles to count appropriate SKUs.
• Participates and receives a training certificate for the proper and safe operation of forklifts and pallet jacks.
• High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED); one to three months of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must be 21 years of age.
• Prefer working knowledge of warehousing, forklift, and pallet jack operations, pallet building, and inventory procedures.
• Must have or acquire forklift certification.
• Excellent communication, both written and verbal.
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
• This position requires regular and constant lifting/moving/pulling or pushing of 27-55 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move items weighing up to 170 pounds (full beer kegs).
• The employee is regularly required to sit, stand, or walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms. Frequently required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, or crouch.
• Required that all individuals have complete visual ability to minimize personal and property damage.
• This position will be performed at the Fairbanks warehouse
• The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
• Varying temperature levels as the product may be located in a cooler or on the warehouse floor.
• Occasionally works in high, precarious places, and outside weather conditions and is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, occasionally high due to multiple forklift horns or outside related environmental noises.
Notice: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the environment and the level of work being performed by this job. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only tasks to be performed by the employee in this job. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by his or her supervisor.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Odom Corporation offers competitive wages, medical and dental benefits, 401k plan, and much more! Background/Drug Screen. EOE.