Retail Store Manager
You: Keen to work in a remote region of Alaska. A professional and customer service-oriented store manager with a passion to improve customer satisfaction and meet monthly sales goals. Not only are you an amazing communicator, but you also demonstrate outstanding leadership and interpersonal skills.
As the store manager, you will supervise the operational and organizational standards of the store, undertaking administrative tasks, monitoring inventory levels, and developing business strategies.
Would you like to:
- Deliver excellent service to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Motivate store employees to meet sales objectives by training and mentoring staff.
- Create business strategies to attract new customers, expand store traffic, and enhance profitability.
- Hire, train, and oversee new staff.
- Respond to customer complaints and concerns in a professional manner.
- Ensure store compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Develop and arrange promotional material and in-store displays.
- Prepare detailed reports on buying trends, customer requirements, and profits.
- Undertake store administration duties such as managing store budgets and updating financial records.
- Monitor inventory levels and order new items.
- Implement new store inventory system
Ideally you have:
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification
- Familiarity with Alaska
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or relevant field preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years experience working in a retail environment, ideally in a managerial role.
- Strong leadership and customer management abilities.
- Customer service orientation with in-depth knowledge of basic business management processes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
If you qualify please apply here or email your resume to peopleak.com today!
PeopleAK is here for you!
- Specialist recruiters, with over 50 years of combined experience
- No cost to our applicants
- Ability to look for a job while you’re still working
- Certified Staffing Consultants work for our clients, and advocate for our candidates
- Friendly Associate Recruiters working with you to present your best self