Driver - Aurora Vending/Coca-Cola Bottling of Alaska
Job Category: Soft Drinks / Aurora Vend
Requisition Number: DRIVE007718
- Posted: February 21, 2023
3101 Peger Rd
Fairbanks, AK 99709, USA
Rate of Pay: $18.00 per hour - $23.00 per hour
This position is responsible for collecting revenue and for the daily stocking, rotating, and pulling of products at customer locations. This position works under minimal supervision.
- Daily visits to Odom customer locations to deliver our products and collect revenue
- Examine stock to verify conformance to quality specifications
- Stock and rotate our products at customer locations
- Perform essential functions in a time sensitive manner due to customer locations requesting that servicing not be performed during “peak” hours of operations
- Accurately documents the amount of products or items received, distributed, or set aside due to damage or “out-of-date”
- Adjust or replace worn or defective POS - Operate pallet jacks and hand carts to transport products in a safe manner
- Participate in on-the-job training related to Odom procedures regarding the merchandiser job duties
- Help to ensure a safe and clean working area by discarding trash and empty boxed prior to leaving each customer account
- Adhere to company’s professional dress and appearance policy at all times, projecting a positive image of the company and our product line
- Perform their job duties in a safe, considerate manner to themselves and others
Requirements - High school diploma or equivalent; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Working knowledge of beverage industry or grocery retail experience preferred
- Must be 18+ years or older.
- Must have valid Alaska drivers license, good driving record, and proof of auto insurance (SR-22 is not acceptable)
- Must be able to regularly lift 25-50 pounds and occasionally move, pull or push up to 250 pounds (loaded handcart or pallet) To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed here are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Licenses & Certifications