Delivery Supervisor - CCBA: DELIV05627 (Fairbanks, AK)
- Posted: November 30, 2020
LocationsShowing 1 location3101 Peger Rd
Fairbanks, AK 99709, USA
- Comprehensive benefit package to include generous paid time off
- Company operates top notch commercial vehicle equipment to deliver and unload world class beverage products to customers.
- This position directly supervises assigned delivery staff and includes: training, planning, informing and directing work, appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining, addressing complaints, and resolving problems through superior leadership.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supervises, plans, organizes, and directs all employees assigned to them
- Coach, administer progressive discipline and reward direct reports as needed
- Monitors safety procedures in accordance with Company, OSHA, and DOT guidelines
- Must be able to perform all duties required from delivery staff.
- Is responsible for vacation and personal leave coverage for delivery staff when needed.
- Ensure delivery procedures are executed to company standards.
- Works with Transport Planners on an on-going basis to maintain and develop effective and efficient standard route plans
- Cultivate strong customer and employee relationships and provide excellent customer service to all customers both internal and external.
- Suggests and implements ways for the company to improve profits, improve quality, and improve
- Participate in the hiring process of staff and arrange training
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong interpersonal skills – ability to work with a dynamic team and have courageous conversations
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Strong communication skills both written and
- Supervisory experience – Preferred
- Ability to cope with flexible schedule and duties as dictated by the needs of the business.
- Working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Suite – preferred
- Light travel to other markets may be required
- Must be 21 years of age.
- CDL class A required or possess CDL class B with ability to obtain CDL class A within 90 days
- Ability to pass both a pre-employment DOT drug screen and background check
- Clean driving record, no SR22
- Copies of your CDL and DMV record required prior to
- Beverage delivery experience
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this
- Must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and will occasionally lift and/or move up to 170 pounds (full beer kegs).
- Operates a pallet jack and hand cart to transport products all in a safe manner.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, occasionally high due to outside related environmental
- Will work in inclement temperatures and weather
Notice: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the environment and level of work being performed by this job. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only tasks to be performed by the employee in this job. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by his or her supervisor.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Odom Corporation offers competitive wages, medical and dental benefits, 401k plan, and much more!
Background/Drug Screen. EOE.
Licenses & Certifications
Drives On Company Time