Customer Service Supervisor: CUSTO05667 (Fairbanks, AK)
Customer Service Supervisor
Job Category: Operations - Admin
Requisition Number: CUSTO05667
3101 Peger Rd
Fairbanks, AK 99709, USA
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provides daily direction and communication to employees so that customer service is provided in a timely, efficient, and knowledgeable manner.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the company's policies and applicable laws,
- Provides continual evaluation of processes and procedures, suggesting methods to improve area operations, efficiency, and service to both internal and external customers
- Ensures employees have appropriate training and communicate resource needs to the direct supervisor
- Confers with management, front-line employees and customers by telephone or in-person in order to provide information about invoicing, payment receipt or to obtain details of complaints
- Refers unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation
- Oversees bank Reconciliations from driver routes, researches inconsistency, and errors and works with the Director of Administration to develop long-term solutions
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions. Ability to focus on details and perform accurate work
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
- Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Problem Solving - Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
- Time Management - Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
Two-three years of experience in the accounting and/or customer service field(s). Experience working in a distribution-related environment. Beverage distribution support experience a plus
Intermediate Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook). Adept with other required office computer systems – eoStar, Sharepoint, Margin Minder. Ability to coordinate knowledge of proprietary systems with these programs to increase efficiency and productivity.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, and uses hands and fingers to operate a keyboard, mouse, telephone to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- This position will be performed at Fairbanks, AK
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Odom Corporation offers competitive wages, medical and dental benefits, 401k plan, and much more! Background/Drug Screen. EOE.
Licenses & Certifications