Parenting with Love and Limits Case Manager
Presbyterian Hospitality House, Alaska's leading adolescent residential treatment program is seeking additional team members. We are currently seeking a PARENTING WITH LOVE AND LIMITS CASE MANAGER.
· FAIRBANKS, ALASKA
· Bachelor’s degree in one of the following fields:
Social Work, behavioral science or a related social science.
· Knowledge of Alaskan Native and other minority cultural issues.
· Two year’s post-qualification experience in a behavioral treatment or clinical mental health program within a community-based setting.
· Knowledge and skills to work with dysfunctional families and adolescents, often in situations impacted on directly or indirectly by substance abuse and/or co-dependency issues.
· Knowledgeable in the preparation of Power Point presentations for family plans and running of technological equipment during sessions.
· Prepare treatment plans based on client’s behavioral health assessment.
· Facilitate treatment team meetings.
· Provide case management and activity therapy as needed.
· Document therapeutic behavioral serviceand case management notes.
· Maintain assigned client file to State of Alaska and COA standards.
· Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
· Paid Leave
· Competitive Salary
PHH is a Drug/Smoke/Alcohol and Violence Free Workplace.
Alaskan Natives are encouraged to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $22.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Masks must be worn in lobby and shared workspace areas.
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Yes, temporarily due to COVID-19