One of Alaska’s premier mines is currently seeking a Lab Technician.
The ability to work well with others in a team environment is required. Strong math and chemistry background preferred
Job Duties will include:
- Perform routine preparation of samples (solutions, carbons, drill holes, etc.) provided by the mill and mine.
- Logging samples with a bar-code reader and maintaining proper organization
- Perform quality control checks and maintenance tasks on equipment.
- Maintaining a clean work area.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures including but not limited to safety, confidentiality and environmental policies.
- Other duties as assigned
Pay starting at $21.50/HR. Sifts are 4 days a week and 10 hours a day.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid Alaska driver's license
- Strong math and chemistry background preferred
- Background will be viewed
- Drug free environment
Never an application fee with TDL Staffing
Begin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.com
Call our office for further information or with questions at 907-455-8300