One of Alaska’s premier mines is currently seeking a Lab Technician.
The ability to work well with others in a team environment is required as well as good attention to detail, strong math skills and the ability to lift 50lbs.
Job Duties will include:
- Perform routine preparation of samples (solutions, carbons, drill holes, etc.) provided by the mill and mine.
- Logging samples with a bar-code reader and maintaining proper organization.
- Perform quality control checks and maintenance tasks on equipment.
- Maintaining a clean work area.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures including but not limited to safety, confidentiality and environmental policies.
- Other duties as assigned
Full time hours with pay starting at $27/HR.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid Alaska driver's license
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Strong math skills required
- Background will be viewed
- Drug free environment
Applicants never pay fees when applying with or working for TDL Staffing
Begin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.com
Call our office for further information or with questions at 907-455-8300