40 hours per week, 9AM-5PM Monday-Friday
Our production team is made up of Problem Solvers who provide our customers with an unusually good experience by ensuring they enjoy their interactions with our organization, projects are completed with efficiency and excellence, work areas are well-maintained and ready, and the team thrives together.
Responsibilities and Duties
● Operate high-speed digital printers, plotters, binders, cutters, folders, etc. to produce projects for customers.
● Interact with customers in-person and over the phone to provide them with an unusually good experience by offering personal care, asking the right questions to determine their needs, and suggesting the best options based on our capabilities.
● Communicate and coordinate with the graphic designer to ensure design projects are completed accurately and on schedule.
● Assist in the upkeep and efficiency of the store by organizing work areas, collecting trash, vacuuming, stocking paper, and maintaining a clean restroom.
● Care about other human people and recognize the impact of your actions on them.
● Strong computer and organizational skills
● Able to stand for much of the day.
● Able to lift 50 pounds.
● Functional sense of humor.