Marketing and PF Manager
At Fairbanks Nissan, our company strategy is centered around understanding people, their problems, and how we can help solve those problems. Our marketing efforts are structured around building awareness about how our services can satisfy their needs. We’re looking for an experienced and proactive marketing manager who is hungry to do this and more!
Our ideal candidate has experience developing and executing marketing campaigns while also managing and inspiring a tight-knit team. They will be comfortable with daily marketing duties, as well as long-term strategy, deadlines, and evolving with changing market needs.
If you are a people-person who loves the rewarding challenge of building a brand, we want to hear from you.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field highly preferred, not required
- Data-driven, marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Proficiency with digital marketing and social media strategy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Graphic design, content creation skills
- Strong ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Duties include but not limited to:
- Work in partnership with third party vendors as well as the company management team to develop advertising campaigns.
- Guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications.
- Create and manage digital content.
- Establish and manage advertising budgeting .
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly.
- Present ideas and results to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets.
- Oversee BDC department operations; supervise team, execute training, improve department performance .
- Analyze lead source performance and ROI.
- Organize and plan community-based events and fundraisers with local organizations.
- Manage company social media accounts and websites.
Apply online and submit a resume.
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off