Office Production Assistant - Insurance Agency
Immediate position available for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and a "can do" attitude!
The use of an industry specific software is required for this position-Training will be provided so we are looking for a fast-learning and highly adaptable individual. This position requires you to be able to obtain an insurance license for property and casualty insurance within 60 days of hire. Need someone who is career minded and enjoys the art of customer service.
Candidates must be proficient with Microsoft Word/Excel with excellent attention to detail, and data entry accuracy.
Job Duties Include:
- Greeting -Assisting visitors/guests and announcing and directing to appropriate staff
- Answering phones/directing calls/assisting callers
- Maintain reception area
- Order/Maintain office supplies
- Assist other departments as needed with various tasks
- Prepare daily deposits and post client payments in A/R system
- Data entry/Maintain filing system
- Maintain Accounts Payable Filing
- Assists with special projects as needed
- Other duties as assigned
This is a full-time position with pay starting at $17-$20/HR depending on experience.
Wage increase once licensed.
- Highschool diploma or equivalent
- Proficient with MS Word and Excel
- Minimum of 1-2 years of related work experience can be waived for the right person
- Background will be reviewed. Will need to be able to pass a security background check.