- Assist with recruiting, staffing, orientation and onboarding
- Assists with compensation and benefits administration
- Assists with annual review process
- Assists with regulatory and legal compliance for employment issues
- Coordinates all required HR reporting
- Follows and recommends improvements to office procedures
- Processing correspondence, memos and reports
- Management of corporate records and files
- Performs specific bookkeeping tasks and provide backup support for accounting functions
- Maintain organized corporate records according to established file plans for assigned specialty areas
- Corporate travel arrangements
- Operate corporate software and records systems
- Other clerical/administrative duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL, AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Knowledge of general business operation principals including basic accounting concepts, human resources or procurement
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Exceptional follow-through and attention to detail
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent oral communications skills
- Excellent research and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work within a group and independently
- Ability to effectively manage completing deadlines and tasks
- 4-year degree in business administration, accounting, human resources, finance or a relevant field preferred.
- 2-years of experience in a human resources role preferred
Hiring decisions are contingent upon successful completion of background check and drug screening.
It is the policy of AlasConnect not to discriminate against any employee or any applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, handicap, sex, physical condition, developmental disability, sexual orientation or national origin. This policy shall include, but not be limited to, the following: recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, compensation, selection for training including apprenticeship, layoff and termination. This company further agrees to take affirmative action to ensure equal employment opportunities.
AlasConnect will attempt to make reasonable accommodations during the application and/or hiring process for qualified job applicants with known disabilities unless doing so would result in undue hardship for the company.
We will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by AlasConnect, or (c) consistent with a contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Job Type: Full-time
- Human Resources: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)