RN Case Manager
Immediately hiring a Clinical Registered Nurse to fill the role of RN Case Manager for a mental health clinic.
Must have recent 2 years of experience as a medical/surgical or clinic RN, the ability to work well with clinicians including Social Workers, billing staff, PMHNP’s, and office staff as well as the ability to use office equipment and assist with front office work.
Past experience working with insurance companies, Medicare, and Medicaid preferred.
- Provide direct support to PMHNP’s by communicating with clients, external providers, labs, pharmacies, etc.
- Collect clinical data (vital signs, height, and weight as appropriate)
- Administer Rx medications needed to include Spravato and Long Acting Injectables.
- Develop therapeutic relationships with children, adolescents, adults, and elders, struggling with emotional and cognitive issues.
- Develop competence with neurofeedback and neurocognitive techniques including the Safe and Sound protocol and HEG.
- Providing direct care under the supervision of the PMHNP.
- Document as appropriate in the electronic health record.
- Enhance services through communication and integration with internal and external health providers.
This is a full-time salaried position with pay starting at $75k-$95k depending on experience.
Applicants never pay fees when applying with or working for TDL Staffing
- Active and encumbered RN licensure in the state of Alaska
- A minimum of two years recent nursing experience as a medical/surgical or clinic RN
- Previous Office manager/Case Manager experience
- Able to utilize office equipment and assist with front office work.
- Works well with clinicians including Social Workers, billing staff, PMHNP’s, and office staff.
- Background will be viewed.
- Current immunizations record
Begin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.com
Call our office for further information or with questions at 907-455-8300