A private practice in Fairbanks has an immediate opening for a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to evaluate and treat patients.
Ortho or weight management experience is a plus.
Must have Alaska PA or NP license. New graduates are welcome to apply.
General Responsibilities Include:
- Obtain and review patients' medical histories
- Making rounds and performing patient exams
- Diagnosing illnesses or injuries
- Ordering and interpreting laboratory tests and X-rays
- Prescribing medications
- Developing and managing treatment plans
- Advising patients on preventative care and optimal health practices
Pay starting at
- PA $140,000 – 150,000 DOE, + monthly bonuses.
- NP $120,000 – 140,000 DOE + monthly bonuses.
Benefits package offered
Applicants never pay fees when applying with or working for TDL Staffing
Begin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.com
Call our office for further information or with questions at 907-455-8300