A medical clinic in the Golden Heart City is looking for professional and talented Medical Assistants to join their team of medical experts.
Experience working in an outpatient setting is a plus. Must be comfortable with EMR usage
Duties of this position will include:
- Greeting Patients
- Coordinating timely and efficient patient flow in the department
- Collecting pertinent health information
- Completing screening questionnaires
- Taking vitals
- Blood draws & Injections
- Laboratory requisitions and other forms
- Obtaining patient records; and answering calls and relaying information
- Other light procedures and some front desk tasks.
This position requires a Medical Assistant to be caring, considerate, and patient. Strong communication and organization skills are also a requirement.
Wages starting at $17-$23/HR Depending on experience. Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Requirements for this position include:
Applicants never pay fees when applying with or or working for TDL Staffing
- High school diploma or GED
- Medical Assistant certification is a plus
- Current CPR, ACLS, or BCLS certification
- Proof of current vaccinations.
- Background will be reviewed
- Drug free environment
Begin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.com
Call our office for further information or with questions at 907-455-8300