Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN
TDL Staffing is immediately seeking a Full Time LPN for a Fairbanks health clinic.
Under the general direction and supervision of Medical Provider, this position assists the medical provider with diagnostic procedures, treatments, and provide client with education.
One year of clinical experience required with previous medical office experience preferred, Current BLS and CPR certification required.
Responsibilities/Job Duties include:
- Take patient history of past/present complaints/Take Vitals/measurements as appropriate
- Explain treatment procedures too patients/provide education/reinforce physician instructions as needed
- Assist physician during exams/ Prepare necessary equipment, instruments and supplies as needed/stock exam rooms
- Administer treatments as directed by physician (preparation and administering medication, taking electrocardiogram, removing sutures and changing dressings)
- Perform indicated screening tests/lab work-ups as requested
- Fill and complete lab and x-ray requests and other forms
- Other job related duties as assigned
Wages starting at $23-$28/HR/Depending on experience.
Day shifts available
Never an application fee with TDL StaffingBegin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.comCall our office for further information or with questions at 907-455-8300EOE
- Current Alaska LPN license
- Current BLS/CPR certification
- 1 year of experience in a health care setting
- Background will be reviewed
- Drug free workplace