TDL Staffing is currently seeking experienced Dental Assistants dedicated to providing clients with excellent quality care and experiences.
Job Duties May Include:
- Helping patients feel comfortable before, during, and after dental treatment
- Teaching patients appropriate oral hygiene strategies to maintain oral health
- Asking about the patient's medical history and taking blood pressure and pulse
- Cleaning treatment rooms, Sterilizing instruments
- Take x-rays and impressions
- Assisting front and back office team where needed
*Familiarity with Dentrix is preferred, but not required. Candidate must have proficiency in all standard back office responsibilities.
Compensation is based on experience and ranges from $17-19 per hour.
Never an application fee with TDL StaffingBegin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.comCall our office for further information or with questions at 907-455-8300EOE
- 1 Year of Experience as A Dental Assistant
- National Certification as A Dental Assistant (CDA)
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- Drug Free Workplace
- Background May Be Viewed