FAIRBANKS has several opportunities for Certified Nurse Assistant’s (CNA)! Looking for CNA’s that possess a compassionate heart, good organizational skills, and great communication with both patients and colleagues!
A large FAIRBANKS medical/detox care center has several openings for Certified Nurse Assistants.
- Provide assistance in activities of daily living and completes necessary tasks to promote patient health- basic hygiene needs, maintaining an optimum level of mobility and assisting patients with nutritional intake, as needed.
- Collects patient specimens and data
- Performs procedures and uses equipment as delegated by a licensed professional
- Recognizes and reports abnormalities and/or changes in the patient’s health status
- Maintain a clean, orderly and well-stocked environment.
- Provide general support to the department, including greeting and assisting patients, visitors, physicians, and ancillary personnel.
This is a full time position -Pay starting at $15.00/HR/DOE – Call our office for questions/further information and to apply.
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent working knowledge.
- Current BLS certification. Current C.N.A. license in state of practice
- Working knowledge of medical terminology and computer literacy and keyboarding skills is required.
- Ability to lift up to 75lbs
Never an application fee with TDL Staffing
Begin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.com
Call our office for further information or with questions at 907-455-8300