Certified Medical Assistant, CMA
A medical clinic in the Golden Heart City is looking for professional and talented Certified Medical Assistant to join their team of medical experts.
Duties of this position will include:
- Greeting Patients
- Coordinating timely and efficient patient flow in the department
- Collecting pertinent health information
- Completing screening questionnaires
- Taking vitals
- Blood draws & Injections
- Laboratory requisitions and other forms
- Obtaining patient records; and answering calls and relaying information
- Other light procedures
This position requires a Medical Assistant to be caring, considerate, and patient. Strong communication and organization skills are also a requirement.
This is a full time position with pay starting at $22-$24/HR Depending on experience.
Requirements for this position include:
Applicants never pay fees when applying with or working for TDL Staffing
- High school diploma or GED
- Certified Medical Assistant
- Current CPR, ACLS, or BCLS certification
- Proof of current vaccinations.
- Background will be reviewed
- Drug free environment
Begin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.com
Call our office for further information or with questions at 907-455-8300