We are looking for a Graphic Designer to complete our team. Applicants must live in Alaska.
Currently, this is a part-time position, approximately 20 hours a week with a somewhat flexible schedule. Depending on your background, this could be a full-time position.
You need to be fun, organized, efficient, precise, skilled in Adobe CS, and you need to get sh*t done.
You will be making our customers look good. Updating their existing documents, creating new ones, creating logos, helping with marketing, and all things in between.
You will be assisting with production. Preparing jobs for output, finishing jobs, assisting customers with questions, etc. It's a small shop so we all pitch in.
You must have a valid license and insurance.
You must be skilled in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Illustrator and InDesign.
IF you have a background in Marketing that would be a huge plus.
We provide PTO and a retirement plan. And a cool pair of Chucks.
- Majoring or considering a major in marketing and/or graphic design
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- Experience producing publications and ads as well as designing collateral projects
- Experience designing for both print and digital applications
- Ability to effectively organize and prioritize projects to meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented, organized, reliable, motivated, pro-active and responsible.
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team to fill an immediate full-time opportunity.
- Ability to perform well under time-sensitive deadlines.
- Manage multiple projects with varied schedules.
- Experience in web design a plus, specifically WordPress
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Required)
- Fairbanks, AK 99701 (Required)
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $37,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- Associate (Preferred)
- Fairbanks, AK 99701 (Preferred)
- Driver's (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)