Project Engineer/Quality Control Systems Manager
$DOE and excellent benefits
Our client: values hard work and loyalty. If you’d like to work for a company which strives for excellence in how they deliver their projects, and also in how they treat their staff, this may be your new career home!
The project is located in Fort Greely, with a choice of rotational schedule, or full-time in Fairbanks. Airfare and accommodation provided if needed.
If this sounds like your perfect career move, apply today!
If you qualify please apply here or email your resume to peopleak.com today!
Would you like to:
- Implement/oversee site QC/QA Program
- Support project teams to improve the quality of the finished product
- Perform inspections, examinations and witnessing of systems, sub-systems and components, and documenting results
- Communicate with subcontractors, ensuring they understand and comply with construction documents
- Monitor all construction activities to determine work performed is in accordance with contract documents, and documenting findings
- Report QC/QA monthly activity status to management
- Be responsible for all on-site inspections, processing submittals, daily reports, RFIs and overall project document control in RMS 3.0
- Assist with bidding, subcontracts, material procurement and submittals
- Perform labor, material and equipment tracking and jobsite coordination
- Successfully coordinate with project manager, field personnel, design teams, suppliers, contractors and client
Ideally you have:
- Degree in Construction Management, Engineering or Architecture
- Three to five years of construction experience
- Prior USACE QCSM experience and CQM experience
- USACE RMS 3.0 experience
- Experience managing large complex projects, and proven success in subcontractor/client relationships
- Experience with GOVN Quality Control Process, on-site inspections, and document control
- MS Office proficiency
- Primavera proficiency (big plus)
- Ability to work independently.
- Experience as a quick self-starter, team oriented, ability to work with a diverse group of personalities and professional styles
- Self-motivation, great work ethic, ability to see and solve problems independently
PeopleAK is here for you!
- Specialist recruiters, with over 50 years of combined experience
- No cost to our applicants
- Ability to look for a job while you’re still working
- Certified Staffing Consultants work for our clients, and advocate for our candidates
- Friendly Associate Recruiters working with you to present your best self