Great Harvest Bread Company is hiring for multiple front counter/sandwich maker positions! We’re looking for hardworking, outgoing, friendly and fun people to join our growing family.
Front Counter and Sandwich Production - Our customers can buy bread, goodies, and sandwiches just about anywhere. What entices them into Great Harvest Bread Company (besides phenomenal products)? You! The individuals behind our front counter set our store apart from all others. Can you put a smile on your face even when you don’t feel like it? Can you keep your cool under pressure, accept criticism graciously, and create a WOW experience for every customer that walks into our store? Are you naturally friendly and helpful? And are you willing to jump in and help where needed? Product knowledge and the ability to educate, and sell to, our customers is important.
1. Answer the phone when it rings, answer questions and take preorders.
2. Give every customer something generous from the bread board, whether they spend money in the store or not.
3. Run the register, and close it if you’re working a closing shift.
4. Track everything that’s put on the bread board throughout the day so we can account for that product.
5. Keep front counter, lobby, and sandwich area clean, tidy, and well stocked.
6. Sandwich production – take the orders and prepare the sandwiches as needed
7. Prepare sandwich ingredients (spreads, sauces, cut meats and cheeses, etc)
8. Make sure to keep all produce and prepped ingredients labelled and dated in sandwich area
9. Rotate inventory properly, first in first out!
10. ABC – always be cleaning!
The gig starts at $10.50 per hour + tips, and we’re looking for full time and/or part time individuals. We do require people who are over the age of 18 due to the federal safety laws surrounding some of the equipment we use. Please email your resume and a little something about yourself to (firstname.lastname@example.org). We look forward to hearing from you!