Member Services Representative (FULL-TIME)
BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO
HOURSE: 40 hours per week
SALARY: $18/hr (DOE)
REPORTS TO: Assistant Branch Manager
Serve all members of our community with the utmost integrity, excellent service, competitive prices, and a sincere appreciation of their business.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide prompt, efficient, and accurate service in person, by telephone, and electronic communication.
- Treat all credit union members and employees with a positive and cooperative attitude.
- Research, offer solutions and solve routine member questions, concerns, and complaints. Direct member to the appropriate person for specific assistance when necessary.
- Possess the ability to process currency transactions both accurately and efficiently.
- Cross-sell credit union products and services in association with member needs.
- Maintain a firm understanding of credit union and federal policies and regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
MAC FCU is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.