Immediate position available for a reliable Loan Processor.
This position is responsible for evaluating, authorizing approval or deny applications for people or businesses. The goal is to help qualified applicants obtain loans in a timely manner and protect the organization’s credibility.
- Evaluate credit worthiness by processing loan applications and documentation within specified limits
- Determine all applicable ratios and metrics and set up debt payment plans
- Interview applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of granting loans
- Review active loan files each day to determine if any documents are missing or what can be done to help the process along
- Identify and recommend products that meets the customer's needs and the organization's lending guidelines
- Communicate with clients either to request or to provide information
- Utilize professional judgement to determine which potential borrowers represent good risk opportunities for the organization
This is a full time permanent position with pay starting at $21/HR Depending on experience.
Never an application fee with TDL StaffingBegin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.comCall our office for further information or with questions at 907-455-8300EOE
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 3+ years' experience in the consumer loan industry
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and sales skills
- Comprehension of direct/indirect lending procedures
- Good knowledge of banking computer software and MS Office
- Back ground will be viewed