Consumer Loan Processor
This position is responsible for supporting consumer lending (financial services) department. Provide assistance and work as an integral touch point between dealers, vendors, and members via electronic outlets, in person, and telephonic outlets. Bring the MAC FCU brand to life by identifying service and product needs.
• Perform all responsibilities in accordance with MAC FCU Competencies and Information Protection requirements • Professionally initiate contact with members with prompt, efficient, courteous, and professional service.
• Maintain a working knowledge of member facing departments to respond to member requests and inquiries.
• Maintain knowledge of all primary deposit and lending products and services. Cross sell products and services and educate members on the use of remote services.
• Maintain thorough and proficient knowledge of our Sub Prime Consumer Lending program.
• Maintain effective communication with all Credit Union employees to ensure coordination and exchange of information for accomplishing Credit Union goals.
• For the purpose of attaining Credit Union goals, it is the responsibility of each employee to strive for the continuous improvement of processes and quality of service.
• Work independently and efficiently in time sensitive situations.
• Perform additional duties as assigned.
• Capable of staying organized in a fast-paced work environment.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Must possess interpersonal skills to ensure member communications are handled in a professional manner.
• Ability to work independently, and with a team.
• Good conceptual and problem-solving skills.
• Analyze and identify member needs based on request and/or further conversation.
• Ability to receive and maintain certification required and/or related to consumer lending.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate in the English language.
• Ability to exercise confidentiality and discretionary judgment.
• Proficient knowledge of PC skills, to include products such as Docusign, Excel, Microsoft, etc.
MAC FCU is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.