Maintenance Assistant/Labor workers needed immediately for a large housing community.
This is position will provide general labor support for the maintenance teams including cleaning, grounds keeping, delivery or other non-trade specific work around the property and other tasks as required.
Must be able to gain post access.
Duties and Responsibilities can include:
- Deliver tools, equipment and parts through property as needed.
- Assist with community event set up and tear down.
- Debris removal
- Pressure washing of occupied and vacant homes.
- Load and unload trucks and other conveyances; move supplies and materials to proper location using wheelbarrows/hand trucks; stack materials for storage/binning; collect refuse and salvageable materials.
- Transport equipment, furnishings and appliances to job sites
- Dig, fill and tamp earth excavations using pick, shovel, tamper rake/shovel.
- Clean culverts and ditches; cut tree and brush; operate power tools.
- Remove floor tile, sheet vinyl, ceramic floor tile and plywood.
- Remove damaged drywall.
- May be responsible for cleaning or prepping for maintenance or COM work.
Full time hours -Monday thru Friday 7am-430pm with pay starting at $20/HR depending on experience.
- Valid driver’s license, insurance and registration
- Must be able to gain post access.
- Background will be viewed.
- Drug free environment
Applicants never pay fees when applying with or working for TDL Staffing
Begin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.com
Call our office for further information or with questions at 907-455-8300