Our client: If you enjoy or would like to further your career in real estate development, this is the place to do it! Specializing in commercial and multi-family properties, this firm continues to grow with projects across Alaska and the lower 48! If you're qualified please apply here or email your resume to email@example.com today!
Would you like to:
- Directly supervise Maintenance Foremen and oversee all maintenance employees, ensuring safe work methods policies and procedures are observed.
- Plan, prioritize, assign, supervise, train, diagnose and participate in the work of staff responsible for facility maintenance to include:
- Manage electrical and plumbing (including water lines), HVAC, Appliances, Elevators (where applicable), stairs, gates, fences, patios, railings, tile, carpet, flooring, Sheetrock and painting (when applicable), and other items as assigned
- Be on-site to assist, train, and perform the more technical and complex maintenance tasks.
- Establish schedules and methods for providing facility maintenance services; identify resource needs; review needs with Facilities Manager to allocate resources accordingly.
- Participate in the development of goals and objectives as well as policies and procedures; make recommendations for changes and improvement to existing standards, policies, and procedures; participate in the implementation of approved policies and procedures; monitor work activities to ensure compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Participate in the preparation and administration of the facilities maintenance budget; submit budget recommendations; monitor expenditures; prepare cost estimates; submit justifications for equipment.
- Train or coordinate training in facility maintenance and safety methods, procedures, and techniques.
- Develop and organize preventative maintenance and safety inspection procedures for all facilities and equipment.
- Track work orders to ensure completion in a timely manner.
- Report any and all work orders, hours worked, and expenses used to maintain each property to the appropriate Manager for Quarterly and Annual expense reports.
- Management and construction management experience
- High school diploma
- 5 years of maintenance experience and 2 years of supervisory experience
- Work with a sound, well-reputed company
- Work in construction year-round
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Specialist recruiters, with over 50 years of combined experience
- No cost to our applicants
- Ability to look for a job while you’re still working
- Certified Staffing Consultants work for our clients, and advocate for our candidates
- Friendly Associate Recruiters working with you to present your best self