A mineral mine 45 minutes from Fairbanks is in need of a Janitor for their office buildings.
This position will be responsible for cleaning and sanitizing offices, meeting rooms, bathrooms, kitchen and dining rooms, and public areas.
The ideal candidate for this position is detail-oriented, flexible, and willing to take on non-routine cleaning and special projects as the need arises.
Applicants must be willing and able to commute.
Job duties can include:
- Buffing/waxing floors
- Dusting/wiping down hard surfaces
- Cleaning and restocking bathrooms
- Deep cleaning for move outs
- Complete non-routine cleaning according to specified job orders
- Handle emergency cleaning and upkeep requests
- Manage routine upkeep of exterior areas, green space and parking lot
Pay starting at $22.00 an hour, 4 x 10 hour shifts.
Never an application fee with TDL StaffingBegin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.comCall our office for further information or with questions at 907-455-8300EOE
- Valid Driver’s License
- Reliable Transportation
- Able to lift and carry a minimum of 50lbs.
- Steel Toe boots
- Background will be reviewed
- Drug free environment