Looking for a reliable Groundskeeper .
The Groundskeeper will maintain lawns, trees, shrubs, flowers, stair paths, retaining walls and turf snow removal and debris clean-up from property as necessary.
To be successful in this role you need to ensure grounds are pleasant both visually and operatively—at all times, while maintaining equipment. Top candidates are hard-working, meticulous and patient.
1+ year grounds keeping or related experience is preferred and applicants must be proficient in using manual and power tools safely.
Responsibilities Can Include:
- Maintaining site landscaping, fertilizing
- Performing regular tasks for basic lawn care
- Maintaining lawns, trees, shrubs, flowers, turf and irrigation.
- Operating and maintaining hand tools, such as loppers, saws and shovels efficiently.
- Preparing outdoor areas for various weather conditions by weatherproofing, covering outdoor furniture tying down unsecure items etc.
- Ordering supplies and equipment
- Removing snow by using shovel or snow blower
Wages starting at $15-$17/HR depending on experience.
Never an application fee with TDL StaffingBegin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.comCall our office for further information or with questions at 907-455-8300EOE
- Highschool diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver’s license
- Ability to lift 40lbs unassisted
- Background may be viewed
- Drug free work environment