TDL Staffing is currently seeking skilled candidates with a background in building maintenance for North Haven Community (FWW) in Fairbanks. Applicants should have knowledge and use of basic hand and power tools.
*At least 2 years of construction labor or building maintenance experience is preferred.
Job Duties Can Include:
- Plumbing- Changing out faucets, toilets, drains and tubs
- Light Electrical- Running safety tests, Change out light fixtures and outlets
- Flooring - Installing carpet, hardwood, linoleum, and/or tile Removal of flooring and tac strips
- Appliance Repair-Troubleshooting and repairing refrigerators, washers, dryers, and dishwashers
- Painting- Painting prep: masking and taping, Painting trim, Painting full rooms
- Drywall - Cut, hang, mud, and tape drywall, Sheetrock repair, Matching wall textures
- Carpentry-Install and replace doors and windows, Fixing frames and trim
**Must be able to maintain a professional and courteous manner with residents, visitors, contractors and fellow employees
Wages start at $17/HR DOE, Monday -Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Background will be viewed
- Valid Driver’s License
- Valid insurance and registration
- Basic Hand tools
- Drug Free work Place
If you have a strong work ethic and are knowledgeable in routine building maintenance, apply today!
Never an application fee with TDL Staffing
Begin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.com
Call our office for further information or with questions at 907-455-8300