Quality Control Safety Manager
Quality Control & Safety Manager
Full Time (40 Hours/Week)
Immediately seeking a Quality Control & Safety Manager for Fairbanks construction company. Must be detail oriented, have strong organization, and time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
- 3+ years of field experience in HSE Advisor or similar role.
- CSP, ASP, OHST or other nationally recognized certification or enrolled in a 4-year degree in Safety, Environmental, Health, Business or Science fields. 2-year degrees will be considered only if they are directly related to occupational safety and health and meet or exceed the required years of experience.
- Minimum 3 years work experience in safety and/or construction management, with increasing levels of responsibility.
- Corps of Engineers CQM certification
- Proficient in Excel, Project, and other Microsoft programs
- A valid driver’s license is required.
- Background will be viewed.
- Drug free environment
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Applicants never pay fees when applying with or working for TDL Staffing
- Develop and implement project-specific quality control program, incorporating project specific requirements.
- Inspect and evaluate the work area in accordance with plans, specifications, and contract documents, reporting deficiencies as appropriate and elevating issues as needed to ensure safe work practices and quality outcomes.
- Plan for and conduct a three-phase inspection program to include: Preparatory Meetings and Reports; Initial Phase Inspections and Reports; Follow-up Inspections and Reports; and Final Phase Inspections and Reports.
- Lead and document quality control meetings with the project team and/or customers; and provide written minutes.
- Provide daily quality control reports to achieve desired quality outcomes in a timely manner.
- Verify and document that all materials/equipment received for the project are in conformance with the approved submittal, are handled and stored appropriately, and are acceptable for use in the project; check for damaged and defective materials and address deficiencies
- Schedule, coordinate, and document all required code and independent inspections. Clearly document, correct, and re-inspect all non-conformances prior to covering up work.
- Review the as-built drawings to ensure that they are current, and that deviations from the contract drawings are documented.
- Implement and maintain company and job specific safety programs.
- Audit jobsites for hazard recognition and evaluate hazard mitigation techniques as it relates to personnel and health concerns.
- Audit company specific THA’s on a regular basis to ensure they are being completed in accordance with client and company HSE standards and protocols.
- Perform routine jobsite safety inspections and work with field supervision to ensure safe job sites and working conditions. Report if corrective actions are required.
- Responsible for being involved with investigations and communications with Management.
- Facilitate client risk assessment processes for company projects.
Begin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.com
Call our office for further information or with questions at 907-455-8300