- Oversee volunteer work on client cases and ensure policies and procedures are followed.
- Assure strict client confidentiality by restricting and limiting access to case files.
- Maintain and update Clearinghouse Resource database including Policies and Procedures database.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with partner agencies and social service organizations for referrals and providing case management referrals to outside agencies.
- Actively participate in providers' groups and other forums with social service and housing providers.
- Maintain regular contact with congregational coordinators, pastors, and other volunteers as needed.
- Maintain GAP Ministries. Including inventory, needs drives, organization, and visitations. Work with congregations to establish new GAP Ministries according to the needs of the Clearinghouse client requests.
- Ensure data quality is compliant with grant reporting.
- Prepare statistical monthly reports as required for the Executive Director, Board of Directors and member churches. This includes but is not limited to: bi-monthly reports, annual reports, church quarterly reports, etc.
- Maintain the Clearinghouse office to ensure that supplies are available for Clearinghouse volunteers to do their work efficiently.
- Maintain client files to assure confidentiality while providing access to files by authorized persons.
- Provide stories, photo opportunities and names of clients and volunteers for potential in newsletters, church presentations and other public relations opportunities.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date Client files using AKHMIS & LINC Databases.
- Work closely and cooperatively with agency caseworkers who make client referrals so that, as much as possible, there is agreement between Love INC and referring agencies on the treatment of clients.
- Oversee Case Planning:
- Coordinate and provide care that is safe, timely, effective, efficient, equitable, and client-centered
- Determine how to resource client needs and ensure needs to be referred are manageable and specific.
- Handle case assignments, produce service plans, review case progress and determine case closure
- Record cases information, complete accurately all necessary forms and produce statistical reports. Maintain accurate and up-to-date Client files using AKHMIS and LINC Databases.
- Log all referrals and ensure all data is complete and entered as required for grant reporting.
- Create a welcoming atmosphere for volunteers including leading morning devotions and prayer.
- Educate volunteers to effectively and independently process requests in a timely, sensitive and accurate manner. Train caseworkers on verification methods, note taking, data entry, and referral writing.
- Maintain current, clear volunteer job descriptions and volunteer training manuals.
- Maintain accurate client and volunteer records and reporting systems.
- Summarize case and follow-up information in clients’ files.
- Develop a strong volunteer program that creates a nurturing and supportive environment for clients and volunteers.
- Maintain volunteer records and develop policies that recognize, motivate, train and appreciate volunteers with compassion and accuracy.
- Coordinate, train, and oversee on site call center volunteers to: Conduct client intake and assessments. Gather and record vital information regarding clients expressed needs and root causes. Verify all information relevant to meeting the client need. Conduct follow-up calls to clients. Maintain client confidentiality.
- Coordinate Clearinghouse related volunteer opportunities, recruitment, and communications using the VOMO app.
- Train volunteers on technology used in the Clearinghouse program including multi line telephone, basic office software, Google platform, remote access, internet, and database functions.
- Monitor paperwork and other related documents connected with Client Account, and Operational Expenses.
- Maintain accurate financial records for available financial assistance grants.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- total: 3 years (Preferred)
- supervisory: 3 years (Preferred)
- teaching: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Paid time off
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday