$DOE, excellent benefits
Our client: Creates opportunities for members, while protecting land and resources. They are seeking a Chief Executive with a passion for tribal governance, who wants longevity and can provide accountability and transparency. If you live in and love Cordova and are a communicator with the ability to foster a positive workplace culture, read on!
If you qualify please apply here or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
***Successful candidate will need knowledge of, and reside in Cordova***
Would you like to:
- Work on government contracting, construction projects, pipeline support services and/or natural resource development.
- Develop strategic plans
- Oversee Budgeting/Accounting
- Handle Investment/Portfolios/ Financial Management
- Read/Analyze Financial Statements
- Develop Board Policies
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Ideally you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business/management, Masters degree in business or public administration or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of five years’ experience in Tribal Government Management. Masters degree may be substituted for 3 years’ experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with contract negotiations
- Ability to demonstrate effective leadership and managerial skills in a mutually supportive environment
- Ability to plan, organize, administer, and coordinate a variety of complex services and programs, community and statewide
- Ability to select, motivate and evaluate staff and provide for their training and professional development
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Must be able to analyze complex technical and administrative problems and challenges, evaluate alternative solutions and adopt effective courses of action
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to effectively and professionally represent the organization, establish, and maintain effective working relationships
- Effective skills in exercising a high degree of initiative, judgement, discretion, and decision-making to achieve organizational objectives
- MS Office proficiency
- Medical Experience
- Human Resources (HR) Experience
Just a few of the perks:
- Thirteen paid holidays per year
- Health insurance (90% of employees, 80% of employees' dependents coverage paid)
- Medical, dental, vision insurance, Life and Disability insurance (100% of premiums paid)
- Retirement (8% salary profit share paid into fund)
- Assistance with further education and training
PeopleAK is here for you!
Our recruiters have over 50 years of combined experience placing candidates in rewarding roles. This is a free service for job seekers. Contact us today!