An Alaskan owned and operated company that provides products and services to support companies developing the North slope of Alaska currently has an opening for an Accounting Controller.
The Controller is responsible for applying principles of accounting and finance to analyze financial information and assist with preparation of financial reports.
Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance is required, CPA preferred.
- Manage Accounting Department: Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, HR duties, and payroll
- Direct and coordinate the company financial planning and budget management functions as well as cash flow forecasting
- Manage the preparation of financial reports, forecasts and analyze monthly operating results against budget
- Oversee daily operations of the finance department, including department structure.
- Continually train and develop employees to effectively accomplish the department’s goals and objectives
- Ensure compliance with local, state/provincial and federal reporting requirements
- Work with other department managers, executives and owners to develop and execute the strategic plan
- Direct financial audits and provide recommendations for process and procedure improvements
- Establish and implement short and long-range departmental objectives, policies and operating procedures
- Accurately prepare and file required tax forms
- Hiring, development and termination decisions for finance department employees
Annual Salary starting at $75k-$100k Depending on experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- Minimum 4-5 years’ experience in accounting/finance
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite/various Accounting software
- CPA preferred
- Background will be reviewed
- Drug free environment
Never an application fee with TDL Staffing
Begin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.com
Call our office for further information or with questions at 907-455-8300