Quality Control Associate
Immediate position available for an entry level QA/QC person.
Position will entail monitoring and reporting on processing of manufactured value-added services to pipe which is coated and insulated at the facility. Work areas will be in both manufacturing facility and laboratory.
Successful candidate will be trained to company’s quality program, with the possibility of future accreditation towards national standard coating inspector training.
Must be proficient with Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel. NACE Level 1,2 or 3 certifications are a plus.
- Perform QC inspections (walkthroughs) of coating and insulation process
- Perform laboratory testing of coating and insulation samples
- Monitor electric pipe traceability
This is a full-time position with pay starting at $22-$30/HR depending on experience. Monday-Thursday 7am-530pm
Applicants never pay fees when applying with or working for TDL Staffing
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Office
- Previous work-related experience
- Background will be viewed
Begin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.com
Call our office for further information or with questions at 907-455-8300