Project Engineer/Contracts Specialist
Project Engineer/Contract Specialist
$30-$40/HR Starting pay based on experience
Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm
Immediately seeking a Project Engineer/Contracts Specialist for a Fairbanks Construction Company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist Project Managers in successful execution of construction projects.
- Review of project submittals, shop drawings
- Become knowledgeable and execute procedures for quality control/quality assurance of construction tasks.
- Field monitoring, inspection of all construction tasks for compliance to project requirements
- Maintain assessment records for all construction tasks throughout project duration.
- Attending project coordination meetings, initiate meeting documents and maintain distribution, assist/review meeting minutes.
- Provide other support to field project management staff, as needed.
- Assist with development of project cost estimates, bids, bid proposals.
- Assist with development and maintenance of project schedules, proficiency in project management software, i.e. Microsoft Project or Primavera
- Assist with maintenance and required documentation of jobsite SWPPP.
- Assist with procurement of project materials.
- Create and maintain document logs and update regularly. Assist with document management, including using cloud-based project document software, i.e. RMS, Submittal Exchange, Pro-Core
- Job duties will be performed in the main office and/or field construction sites.
- Other duties as requested by the project management staff.
- Serve as a representative of the company, displaying courtesy, consideration, and discretion in all interactions.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality.
Applicants never pay fees when applying with or working for TDL Staffing
- Five (5) years Construction Management, Industry Experience and/or
- Associate degree in construction management and/or Engineering, Construction Management, Accounting or related field
- Valid Driver’s License with Clean Driving Record
- Background will be viewed
- Drug free environment
- Ability to Secure Access to Enter Military Installations
Begin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.com
Call our office for further information or with questions at 907-455-8300